Gluten-Free Banana Muffins
- 140 g banana (about 2 small)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- .5 tsp baking powder
- .25 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 40 g walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Whiz all ingredients except the walnuts in a blender until smooth.
- Add the walnuts and whiz again until nuts are finely chopped.
- Place muffin wrappers in a 6-hole muffin tray.
- Pour batter into muffin wrappers until they are 2/3 full.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Leave to cool in the tin for 5 minutes.
- Store these babies in the fridge.
Per Serve: Calories: 115 Protein: 3.3g Fat: 7.6 Carbohydrate: 10g